Who we are and what we do.
Like peanut butter and jelly (or jam), Noble Digital Performance is made of two things that are better together. It’s the across-the-pond partnership between Noble Studios, a leading-edge digital marketing agency from the US, and the team behind Mr B & Friends, a full-service brand agency from Bristol.
From their home in Reno, Nevada, Noble Studios brings 15 years of digital success with international clients, a contagious can-do attitude and Silicon Valley smarts. With Mr B & Friends, we sit at the intersection where technology, creativity and ambition meet; where they connect and become buddies (or chums).
It means Noble Digital Performance has a simple goal. To harness the power of digital, to consistently and continuously improve what we do for our clients. To combine vision with insight and delivery with results.
Together, we’re better.
“We ask ourselves constantly, can we be better in the work that we do? Can our culture be better? Can our clients’ customers have a better experience?”
Better and better.
We’re people people. The Noble team are all cut from the same cloth: we believe in an inclusive, learning culture where our people can push themselves, evolve, grow, and fulfil their ambitions – in work and in life. So we’re better today, than yesterday.
We thrive on bright people and bright ideas. It means we can help our ambitious clients have even brighter futures. Futures where they’re not just ahead of the pack; they’re leading it – with an out-the-park ROI.
Driven by data and informed by insight, we’re always on and always connected. To our market, culture and clients. That way, we can evolve with bend-over-backwards agility and results-driven delivery. So we’re better connected.
We are hiring.
Are you ready to perform?
We’re on the hunt for a Client Success Manager!
Noble Digital Marketing is the new kid on the block in Bristol’s thriving digital community.
Born from a Joint Venture between Nevada, US-based Noble Studios and Bristol’s leading integrated agency Mr B & Friends, Noble helps clients to accelerate their digital marketing performance and generate tangible and measurable returns from their marketing investment.
We’re looking for our next team member to come and join our growing and ambitious business. Client Success Managers aren’t just account managers – they are team leaders, thought leaders and advocates for the client, the company, and the industry. They work closely with leaders across the company, and report directly to senior leadership. They ensure projects and services exceed client expectations. And they provide leadership that helps people do their best work through open problem-solving, empowerment and inspiration.
While you’ll be a superstar (naturally!), your official title will be Client Success Manager.
An assertive, forward-thinking problem solver, you’ll join the Noble UK team with the responsibility of overseeing multiple client relationships and revenue growth. The CSM will secure new business opportunities and nurture new client prospects through the sales process, management of proposals, pitches and contracting.
This position will work hands on with clients: investigating performance trends, mastering the delivery of client communication, and partnering internal team members to ensure superior results.
You’ll work in one of the coolest offices in Bristol – the home of Mr B & Friends – and enjoy the creative and social culture that goes with the environment.
- Manage account plans, identify revenue growth opportunities and develop strategies to achieve targets for multiple clients
- Facilitate thoughtful and detailed scopes of work for current and new client projects that align to their goals
- Deliver reports, recommendations and briefings to ensure clients are connected to results achieved
- Develop new relationships and business opportunities for Noble by nurturing existing contacts and seeking out new prospects, using current tools and processes
- Ensure balanced ROI of efforts to impact
- Provide thought leadership on services, products, best practice and client industry priorities, leveraging the Noble’s subject matter experts
Experience and Skills Required
- 3+ years of experience in project/account management within the marketing/technology /web industry including process development and execution
- Demonstrated success with client relationship management or customer service showing ability to build strong and lasting business relationships
- Financial acumen with budgets, P&L’s, forecasting and pricing
- Problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Solid working knowledge of current digital technologies and ability to learn, and know how and when to apply new technologies
- Knowledge and experience with the concepts behind our technology offerings, including Analytics, SEO / SEM, Display/Social Advertising
- Technically competent with business software programs, including (or similar to) Microsoft Office Suite, Jira, Salesforce, etc.
- The role requires travel in the UK and beyond, so ability to travel and a driving license are required
Experience and Skills Desired (but not required):
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and Bing/Microsoft Ads certified
- Experience with CMS platform(s)
How to apply:
Get creative. Send us your CV, letter and even a short video to introduce us to you.