Who we are and what we do.
Like peanut butter and jelly (or jam), Noble Digital Performance is made of two things that are better together. It’s the across-the-pond partnership between Noble Studios, a leading-edge digital marketing agency from the US, and the team behind Mr B & Friends, a full-service brand agency from Bristol.
From their home in Reno, Nevada, Noble Studios brings 15 years of digital success with international clients, a contagious can-do attitude and Silicon Valley smarts. With Mr B & Friends, we sit at the intersection where technology, creativity and ambition meet; where they connect and become buddies (or chums).
It means Noble Digital Performance has a simple goal. To harness the power of digital, to consistently and continuously improve what we do for our clients. To combine vision with insight and delivery with results.
Together, we’re better.
“We ask ourselves constantly, can we be better in the work that we do? Can our culture be better? Can our clients’ customers have a better experience?”
Better and better.
We’re people people. The Noble team are all cut from the same cloth: we believe in an inclusive, learning culture where our people can push themselves, evolve, grow, and fulfil their ambitions – in work and in life. So we’re better today, than yesterday.
We thrive on bright people and bright ideas. It means we can help our ambitious clients have even brighter futures. Futures where they’re not just ahead of the pack; they’re leading it – with an out-the-park ROI.
Driven by data and informed by insight, we’re always on and always connected. To our market, culture and clients. That way, we can evolve with bend-over-backwards agility and results-driven delivery. So we’re better connected.
We are hiring.
Are you ready to perform?
We’re on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Superstar!
Noble Digital Marketing is the new kid on the block in Bristol’s thriving digital community.
Born from a Joint Venture between Nevada, US based Noble Studios and Bristol’s leading integrated agency Mr B & Friends, Noble helps clients to accelerate their digital marketing performance and generate tangible and measurable returns from their marketing investment.
We’re looking for our next team member to come and join our growing and ambitious business. You’ll be helping us to deliver outstanding marketing strategy delivered through bleeding edge platforms and report our success to our UK and EMEA client base..
While you’ll be a superstar (naturally!), your official title will be Digital Marketing Manager.
The DMM will join the strategic services team with the responsibility of overseeing day-to-day performance of search & display advertising campaigns including, paid search & shopping, programmatic media buying, remarketing, video advertising and paid social advertising. The role will also be responsible for developing holistic paid media advertising strategy for clients and supporting accounts with search engine optimisation (SEO) and content marketing initiatives with the goal of helping achieve and exceed client ROI expectations.
This position will work hands on with clients: investigating performance trends, mastering the delivery of client reporting and communication, and partnering with other internal team members to ensure the delivery of superior results.
You’ll work in one of the coolest offices in Bristol – the home of Mr B & Friends – and enjoy the creative and social culture that goes with the environment.
- Work directly with clients and other Noble team members to clearly understand client goals and business objectives
- Participate in developing search marketing plans/media plans/strategies in alignment with client goals
- Manage the execution and ongoing optimisation of SEO and paid search marketing campaigns in order to meet ROI goals of assigned clients with minimal supervision, including, but not restricted to:
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Optimise ad copy and landing pages for search engine marketing campaigns
- Monitor assigned client budgets and accurately track pacing within guidelines and/or with guidance from others
- Monitor campaign performance, create and present performance reports to assigned clients
- Gather data and industry research as needed to support Sr. team members in developing digital marketing strategies
- Act as a company resource for SEO and paid search marketing best practices under the direction of senior team members
- Provide support, as needed, on additional team initiatives which may include documentation of methodology, planning for presentations, organising events, blogs, social posts etc.
Experience and Skills Required
- 2+ year(s) experience managing accounts in Google Ads & Microsoft AdCenter
- 2+ year(s) SEO experience
- A degree or similar in a relevant academic or vocational subject
- Attention to detail is a must as well as financial acumen – you’ll be managing client budget!
- Peak level juggling skills and calm under pressure – we are always busy!
- You’ll know how to communicate clearly and will love digging for and analysing data
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel – we don’t stand still for long!
Experience and Skills Desired (but not required):
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and Bing Ads certified
- Experience with CMS platform(s)