Due to the uncertainty of the Coronavirus we are deciding to follow the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centres for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, so that Noble Performs can do our part to prevent the spread of the virus. Therefore from Monday 16th March 2020, all staff members from all offices will be working remotely until 6th April. We are also recommending that our employees practise social distancing outside of work by avoiding gatherings and postponing all personal travel plans.
Although this will temporarily effect the way we conduct business, it will not change what we do. Think of us as ‘digital chameleons’, we learn to adapt to different surroundings and thrive when faced with new challenges, whether it’s our own or something our client faces.
We all know that working from home can be difficult, that’s why we have come up with several ways to remain positive and maintain the Noble culture:
- Daily team catch ups via Zoom.
- Expanding our #music Slack channel and setting up a new ‘Movie Club’.
- Our tradition of Beer Friday will continue from the comfort of our own homes.
- We will set clear expectations about availability and communication.
- Meetings will be lead with purpose and clear agendas.
- Try to keep it light and have some levity mixed in. We want to be sensitive but not serious.
- Help each other out in new ways every day.
Over the next several weeks, we’ll all be exploring new ways to embody the Noble Way. We want to spread positivity, compassion and encouragement. This is a time to all come together tackle and come out the other side stronger.