The Project Manager will be responsible for planning and managing complex cross-channel projects for assigned clients, integrating strategies, tools, and tactics from multiple service lines in alignment with company best practices and methodologies. The ability to uncover and understand client goals while still meeting project budgets and deadlines will serve as a foundation of success, leveraging strong business acumen and communication skills to align client expectations with team actions.
Responsible for the project management strategy and execution, the Project Manager regularly prioritises efforts of a diverse project team working with clients to achieve targeted goals. Approachability, a high level of business acumen, a spirit for collaboration, and strong presentation skills are required. Expert level knowledge, practical experience, and proven success in digital project management is required, with functional knowledge of the other digital marketing service lines.
- Develop strategic project management plans and manage cross-functional projects for assigned clients that drive measurable results
- Lead client discussions and/or presentations on specific areas of services like project timelines, progress, scoping and budgets
- Partner with key stakeholders including clients, account managers, strategic planners, and leadership to clearly define the vision, scope, and requirements to create functional and strategic alignment.
- Collaborate with the project team to monitor project performance for assigned clients, provide recommendations for work prioritisation based on impact/effort, and supply actionable optimization guidance
- Manage defined project budgets, pace and performance against expected scope. Remove roadblocks to ensure things stay to plan.
- Ensure that deliverables for assigned clients created by you and the project team are of high quality, impactful and in-line with Noble’s best practices and methodologies.
- Evaluate and bring awareness to the team of new technologies and approaches to improve campaign quality, efficiency and impact.
- Evaluate relevant data, in line with client contracts and expectations, in order to maintain awareness necessary to meet performance goals, including but not limited to customer research, market conditions, industry vertical trends, and competitor data.
- Maintain awareness of time spent vs time planned for execution of project work for assigned clients, informing AMs other team members as necessary to help manage workloads and maintain financial visibility.
- Mentor other members of the project management team, sharing insights and coaching on strategies to improve the whole organisation.
- Recognise upsell and cross sell opportunities and support account managers in business development efforts, performing research and audits, creating reports and presentations and pitching directly to prospects.
- 5+ years of experience in web services
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, journalism or related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- A close eye for details, with the ability to forecast and manage financial and/or monetary aspects of digital marketing, including but not limited to client budgets for paid media.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, research, written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Google Analytics, Google Ads and Bing Ads certified
- Platform experience and certification related to SEO, Paid Search, Display, Social / Content Marketing, CRO, Analytics, CRM/Email
- Experience with CMS platform(s) such as WordPress is preferred
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft Excel or alternative spreadsheet software
- Ability to travel
- Ability to pass company background check
- Full time employment
- Flexible hybrid working
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension / Sick Pay
- Family week off between Christmas and New Year
- 2 gifted summer days off
- Early finish on your birthday
- Earth Day day off
- Annual loyalty bonus
- Referral programme
- Salary sacrifice options – cycle to work/nursery
- Free Spotify / Calm subscription
- Free gym access
- Paid for conferences
- Relaxed dress code
- Quarterly team events
- Annual trips to visit US team in Nevada, USA
Interested? Send through a cover letter and CV to