Digital Marketing Manager – Paid Specialist
Noble Digital Marketing is the new kid on the block in Bristol’s thriving digital community.
Born from a Joint Venture between Nevada, US-based Noble Studios and Bristol’s leading integrated agency Mr B & Friends, Noble helps clients to accelerate their digital marketing performance and generate tangible and measurable returns from their marketing investment.
We’re looking for our next team member to come and join our growing and ambitious business. You’ll be helping us to deliver outstanding marketing strategy delivered through bleeding edge platforms and report our success to our UK and US client base.
While you’ll be a superstar (naturally!), your official title will be Digital Marketing Manager.
The DMM will join the performance marketing team with the responsibility of overseeing day-to-day performance of search & social advertising campaigns including, paid search & shopping, programmatic media buying, remarketing, video advertising and Facebook/LinkedIn advertising.
This position will work hands-on with clients: investigating performance trends, mastering the delivery of client reporting and communication, and partnering with other internal team members to ensure the delivery of superior results.
- Participate in developing strategic plans and managing digital marketing campaigns for assigned clients that drive measurable results utilising a combination of Paid Search, Display and Social with senior leadership support.
- Work directly with clients and other Noble team members to clearly identify and understand client goals and business objectives in order to contribute to marketing plan creation.
- Collaborate with the designated digital marketing team to monitor campaign performance for assigned clients, provide recommendations for work prioritisation based on impact/effort, and supply actionable optimisation guidance.
- For all accounts manage defined budgets, monitoring spend pace and performance forecasting.
- Ensure that deliverables for assigned clients created by the digital marketing team are of high quality, impactful and in-line with Noble’s best practices and methodologies.
- Gather data and industry research as needed to support Sr. team members in developing digital marketing strategies.
- Provide support, as needed, on additional team initiatives which may include documentation of methodology, planning for presentations, organising events, etc.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2+ year(s) experience managing accounts in Paid Search and Social.
- A degree or similar in a relevant academic or vocational subject.
- Attention to detail is a must as well as financial acumen – you’ll be managing client budgets!
- Experience presenting strategy and results to clients.
- Peak level juggling skills and calm under pressure – we are always busy!
- You’ll know how to communicate clearly and will love digging for and analysing data.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google/Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to travel – once we are out of the pandemic we won’t stand still for long!
- Passion for the industry.
Experience and Skills Desired (but not required):
- Experience with CMS platform(s).
- Interest/desire to travel to the USA!
- Full time employment
- Fully flexible remote working
- 24 days holiday +bank holidays
- Family week off between Christmas and New Year
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Annual Longevity Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Nursery scheme
- Paid for conferences
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Quarterly team events
- Animal Friendly
- Annual trip to visit US team in Nevada
Interested? Send through a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.