Digital Marketing Superstar!
Are you ready to perform?
We’re on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Superstar!
Noble Digital Marketing is the new kid on the block in Bristol’s thriving digital community.
Born from a Joint Venture between Nevada, US based Noble Studios and Bristol’s leading integrated agency Mr B & Friends, Noble helps clients to accelerate their digital marketing performance and generate tangible and measurable returns from their marketing investment.
We’re looking for our next team member to come and join our growing and ambitious business. You’ll be helping us to deliver outstanding marketing strategy delivered through bleeding edge platforms and report our success to our UK and EMEA client base.
While you’ll be a superstar (naturally!), your official title will be Digital Marketing Manager.
The DMM will join the strategic services team with the responsibility of overseeing day-to-day performance of search engine optimisation for Noble’s clients, including strategy and execution of technical, local and content SEO strategies. The role will also be responsible for supporting accounts with pay per click advertising (PPC) and content marketing initiatives with the goal of helping achieve and exceed client ROI expectations.
This position will work hands on with clients: investigating performance trends, mastering the delivery of client reporting and communication, and partnering with other internal team members to ensure the delivery of superior results.
You’ll work in one of the coolest offices in Bristol – the home of Mr B & Friends – and enjoy the creative and social culture that goes with the environment.
- Work directly with clients and other Noble team members to clearly understand client goals and business objectives
- Participate in developing search engine optimisation strategies in alignment with client goals
- Manage the execution and ongoing optimisation of SEO in order to meet ROI goals of assigned clients with minimal supervision, including, but not restricted to:
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Conduct competitive analyses to understand organic share of voice
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Where applicable, develop appropriate universal SEO strategies
- Monitor SEO performance, create and present performance reports to assigned clients
- Gather data and industry research as needed to support Sr. team members in developing digital marketing strategies
- Act as a company resource for SEO best practices under the direction of senior team members
- Provide support, as needed, on additional team initiatives which may include documentation of methodology, planning for presentations, organising events, blogs, social posts etc.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2+ year(s) SEO experience
- Experience working in enterprise SEO tools, similar to BrightEdge
- A degree or similar in a relevant academic or vocational subject
- Peak level juggling skills and calm under pressure – we are always busy!
- You’ll know how to communicate clearly and will love digging for and analysing data
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel – we don’t stand still for long!
Experience and Skills Desired (but not required):
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and Bing Ads certified
- Experience with CMS platform(s)