Account Director – Digital Performance Marketing
We’re on the hunt for a Account Director – Digital Performance Marketing !
While you’ll be a superstar (naturally!), your official title will be Account Director – Digital Performance Marketing. An assertive, forward-thinking problem solver, you’ll join the Noble UK team with the responsibility of overseeing multiple client relationships and revenue growth. The CSM will secure new business opportunities and nurture new client prospects through the sales process, management of proposals, pitches and contracting.
This position will work hands on with clients: investigating performance trends, mastering the delivery of client communication, and partnering internal team members to ensure superior results.
You’ll work in one of the coolest offices in Bristol – the home of Mr B & Friends – and enjoy the creative and social culture that goes with the environment.
- Manage account plans, identify revenue growth opportunities and develop strategies to achieve targets for multiple clients
- Facilitate thoughtful and detailed scopes of work for current and new client projects that align to their goals
- Deliver reports, recommendations and briefings to ensure clients are connected to results achieved
- Develop new relationships and business opportunities for Noble by nurturing existing contacts and seeking out new prospects, using current tools and processes
- Ensure balanced ROI of efforts to impact
- Provide thought leadership on services, products, best practice and client industry priorities, leveraging the Noble’s subject matter experts
Experience and Skills Required
- 3+ years of experience in project/account management within the marketing/technology /web industry including process development and execution
- Demonstrated success with client relationship management or customer service showing ability to build strong and lasting business relationships
- Financial acumen with budgets, P&L’s, forecasting and pricing
- Problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Solid working knowledge of current digital technologies and ability to learn, and know how and when to apply new technologies
- Knowledge and experience with the concepts behind our technology offerings, including Analytics, SEO / SEM, Display/Social Advertising
- Technically competent with business software programs, including (or similar to) Microsoft Office Suite, Jira, Salesforce, etc.
- The role requires travel in the UK and beyond, so ability to travel and a driving license are required
Experience and Skills Desired (but not required):
- Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and Bing/Microsoft Ads certified
- Experience with CMS platform(s)
How to apply:
Get creative. Send us your CV, letter and even a short video to introduce us to you.